Good morning from Maine where it is a lovely morning filled with cool air just before sunrise. Sunrise is getting noticeably later these days as summer winds down. Red and orange leaves are starting to appear on the ground around my house.
Earlier this week my youngest daughter brought me the red/ orange leaf in the picture in this blog post. She’s quite the little explorer. We’re going to do a little exploring in the woods around our house today. I hope that you have something equally fun planned for this weekend.
These were the week’s most popular posts:
1. How to Increase the Chances of Your Students Actually Watching Your Instructional Videos
2. Getting Started With Flipgrid – Teacher & Student Views
3. How to Use Remind to Send Messages to Multiple Classes at the Same Time
4. Google Updates and Simplifies Finding Creative Commons Licensed Images
5. Three Ways for Students to Join Google Classroom
6. How to Use Google Drive to Comment on Videos
7. An Overview of the New Google Images Search Options
Thank You for Your Support!
Other Places to Follow My Work
Besides FreeTech4Teachers.com and the daily email digest, there are other ways to keep up with what I’m publishing.
- Practical Ed Tech Newsletter – This comes out once per week (Sunday night/ Monday morning) and it includes my tip of the week and a summary of the week’s most popular posts from FreeTech4Teachers.com.
- My YouTube Channel – more than 28,000 people subscribe to my YouTube channel for my regular series of tutorial videos including more than 400 Google tools tutorials.
- Facebook – The FreeTech4Teachers.com Facebook page has more than 460,000 followers.
- Twitter – I’ve been Tweeting away for the last thirteen years at twitter.com/rmbyrne
- Instagram – this is mostly pictures of my kids, my dogs, my bikes, my skis, and fly fishing.