Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama is knocking $200 off Apple’s well-equipped Mid 2020 13-inch MacBook Pro on top of a bonus $60 discount on AppleCare with promo code.
Latest MacBook Pro on sale
*Price with coupon code APINSIDER at Adorama. Plus, save $60 on AppleCare.
Apple’s newest MacBook Pro is $200 off* at Adorama, with units in stock and ready to ship this Sept. 8. This configuration in Space Gray is equipped with a 10th Generation Intel Core i5 quad-core processor, along with 16GB of RAM and a spacious 1TB SSD, offering a lot of bank for your buck for $1,799 with coupon code APINSIDER (find detailed activation instructions below).
The savings extend even further, though, with the same promo code knocking $60 off AppleCare for the 13-inch MacBook Pro, bringing the price down to $209 when added to the system at time of purchase. Shoppers can also save an additional 5% on the entire bundle with the Adorama Edge Credit Card, putting another $100 back in your wallet.
Every other 2020 13-inch MacBook Pro is also discounted — and 2019 models are also on sale at up to $500 off — so it’s worth checking the AppleInsider Mac Price Guide for the lowest prices on 100s of configs.
(*) How to apply the APINSIDER code at Adorama
- Make sure you’re using a browser with cookies enabled that isn’t in private mode.
- Click on the price link to the desired configuration from this article or the Adorama price links in our Price Guides. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for later, the coupon WON’T WORK. Once you click through a price link, you’ll see a price that’s higher than advertised (we’ll fix that in a moment).
- Add the 2020 13-inch MacBook Pro to your cart anyway, and when you’re done shopping, begin the checkout process.
- Look for a link that says “Do you have a gift card or promo code?” next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
- Enter the coupon code APINSIDER in the field and click apply. The discount should appear under “Promo Savings” above the order total.
- That’s it.
As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we’ll try and help.