New 2020 iMacs, including 27-inch iMac and 21.5-inch iMac 4K models, are on sale right now, with exclusive coupon discounts on nearly every configuration and prices as low as $1,049.
The deals, which are courtesy of Apple Authorized Reseller Adorama, feature price cuts of $50 to $410 off the 2020 iMac line with coupon code APINSIDER. Prices start at just $1,049 for 21.5-inch iMac models — and even powerful iMac Pro configurations are discounted as well.
A few sample configurations that are eligible for the coupon can be found below, but there are plenty more discounts available when you head over to Adorama and enter the APINSIDER code in the same browsing session.
2020 21.5-inch iMac savings
2020 21.5-inch iMac 4K markdowns
- 2020 21.5-inch iMac 4K 4C (3.6GHz, 8GB, 256GB, 555X): $1,249* ($50 off)
- 2020 21.5-inch iMac 4K 6C (3.0GHz, 8GB, 256GB, 560X): $1,425* ($74 off)
*Price with coupon code APINSIDER. Must shop through the Adorama pricing links above or in our 21.5-inch iMac 4K Price Guide and enter the code in the same browsing session to activate the discounts.
2020 27-inch iMac deals
- 2020 27-inch iMac 6C (3.1GHz, 8GB, 256GB, Radeon Pro 5300): $1,675* ($125 off)
- 2020 27-inch iMac 6C (3.3GHz, 8GB, 512GB, Radeon Pro 5300): $1,849* ($150 off)
- 2020 27-inch iMac 8C (3.8GHz, 8GB, 512GB, Radeon Pro 5500 XT): $2,149* ($150 off)
- 2020 27-inch iMac 8C (3.8GHz, 16GB, 512GB, Radeon Pro 5700): $2,599* ($200 off)
- 2020 27-inch iMac 8C (3.8GHz, 128GB, 8TB, Radeon Pro 5700 XT): $7,189* ($410 off)
*Price with discount code APINSIDER. Must shop through the Adorama pricing links above or in our 27-inch iMac Price Guide and enter the code in the same browsing session to activate the deals.
2020 iMac Pro discounts
(*) How to apply the coupon
- Make sure you’re using a browser with cookies enabled that isn’t in private mode.
- Click on the price link to the desired configuration from this article or the Adorama price links in our Price Guides. You MUST click through our links in the same shopping session that you use our coupon. If you try to save a link for late, the coupon WON’T WORK. Once you click through a price link, you’ll see a price that’s higher than advertised (we’ll fix that in a moment).
- Add the iMac to your cart anyway, and when you’re done shopping, begin the checkout process.
- Look for a link that says “Do you have a gift card or promo code?” next to the gift icon. Click that to bring up a coupon code field.
- Enter the coupon code APINSIDER in the field and click apply. The discount should appear under “Promo Savings” above the order total.
- That’s it.
As always, if you have any issues, you can reach out to us at [email protected] and we’ll try and help.