About a month ago I hosted a Practical Ed Tech webinar titled A Crash Course in Making and Teaching With Video. In the weeks since I hosted that webinar I’ve had a bunch of requests to host it again. So that’s what I’m going to do next Tuesday (September 29th) at 4pm ET.
This school year has going to have many of us teaching students in our classrooms as well as students online. For many of us that means we’re making instructional videos to address the needs of in-person and online students. If you find yourself needing to make instructional videos, but you’re not sure how best to do it, this webinar is for you!
In this 75 minute webinar you’ll learn:
- How to plan an instructional video.
- Three simple and quick ways to make instructional videos.
- How to share your videos with your students with and without using YouTube.
- How to make sure your students actually watch your videos.
- Tips for improving your videos regardless of the equipment you use.
Your Registration includes:
- Live webinar with Q&A.
- Access to the recording of the webinar.
- PD Certificate
About the cost:
I announce the Practical Ed Tech webinars on this blog because the registrations from the webinars go to keeping the lights on at Free Technology for Teachers. I use GoToWebinar to for hosting the webinars and recordings. GoToWebinar is not cheap, but it is the best webinar platform out there (I’ve tried them all over the years). And while all the tools featured in the webinars are available for free, my time for teaching isn’t free.