In this course you will learn:
- Best practices for creating instructional videos.
- Five easy methods for making instructional videos.
- How to responsibly share video lessons with your students.
- The equipment you do and don’t need.
- How to avoid copyright problems.
- How to make sure your students actually watch your video lessons!
- Six self-paced modules.
- Q&A is available in each module.
- A PD certificate is available at the completion of the course.
- This course is designed for teachers who will use Windows, Mac, or Chromebook computers to create video lessons.
- When you register you will have immediate access to all of the course modules for one year. You can go back through the modules as many times as you’d like during the year.
- The cost for this course is $25.
About the cost:
I announce the Practical Ed Tech webinars and courses on this blog because the registrations from them goes to keeping the lights on at Free Technology for Teachers. And while all the tools featured in the webinars and courses are available for free, my time for teaching isn’t free.