When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Black Friday is next week, but Walmart isn’t waiting until then to offer steep discounts on a wide range of goods.
- Walmart, like Amazon, Best Buy, and Target, offers big price drops on everything, including the latest Samsung TVs, speakers, headphones, laptops, gaming gear, and more during the shopping season.
- See more: How to get a free 15-day trial of Walmart Plus, Walmart’s Amazon Prime-like membership.
- Read Insider Reviews’ Black Friday 2020 deals and Cyber Monday 2020 deals coverage for more savings.
While Walmart’s final lead-up sale kicks off November 25 at 7 p.m. EST online, shoppers can already take advantage of many discounts now. Tech from Samsung is deeply discounted, including smartphones, TVs, and soundbars — and we also found great discounts on robot vacuums, speakers, and more. While these are solid markdowns, we expect to see better doorbusters come
— though, those will be harder to snag due to increased interest and competition from other shoppers.
Of course, if you want to shop in-person on Black Friday, stores open at 5 a.m. on November 27.
Below, you’ll find the highlights from Walmart’s pre-Black Friday deals, plus how we picked the best deals.
Though this price is for the 65-inch, all sizes of this HDR TV from Samsung are similarly discounted. It has a crystal display that shows colors that you can’t see from a normal HDTV.
Adding an SSD to your PC is a game-changer for performance and the Samsung 860 EVO is a great option to do so. It typically sells for $130 across online retailers, but right now you can grab a 1TB version for only $100.
Typically selling for $110, the Samsung Galaxy Buds are now discounted by $30 — an excellent price. These earbuds are totally wireless, pair easily with your smartphone or tablet, and deliver great audio.
This hair dryer and volumizer has two heat settings and a cool setting so that you can style your hair in many different ways. Down to $30, this is a great price that matches deals we’ve seen in the past.
Typically selling for $144 across other online retailers, this price drop to $99 is a solid price to grab a Sun Joe SPX 2003 for. This model comes with 3 spray tips and can generate up to 2000 PSI to clean with ease.
- We only choose products that meet our high standard of coverage, from brands we’ve tested and trust.
- We compare the prices against other retailers like Amazon, Target, and Best Buy and only include the deals that are the same or better (not including promotional discounts that come from using certain credit cards).
- We research price history thoroughly, to ensure that every deal we list is actually worth your time.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by Business Insider’s Insider Picks team. We aim to highlight products and services you might find interesting, and if you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners, including Amazon. Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon, is an investor in Business Insider through his personal investment company Bezos Expeditions. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback.
Have something you think we should know about? Email us at email@example.com.